Covid-19 Policies for In-Person Events at HVWC
We are excited to welcome our community of writers and readers back for select in-person programming at the historic Philipse Manor train station in Sleepy Hollow, NY.
Our highest priority remains fostering a safe environment for gathering together while also providing access to the literary arts for all of our community members. We will continue to offer virtual programming and hybrid offerings for those unable to attend in person.
In-Person Event Policies
What We Provide Our Community:
- Upgraded HVAC air filtration and scrubber system (as of July 2021) to improve air quality, safety, and circulation
- Hand sanitizer and regular building cleanings
- Alternative ways to participate in programming, including virtual and/or hybrid offerings when possible
What You Provide as a Community Member:
- Commitment to the health and safety of your fellow community members by participating virtually when you feel unwell
- Facemasks are encouraged to be worn when social distancing is not possible indoors
Please note that these policies are subject to change as CDC and New York State recommendations evolve.