We offer you:
- use of our Great Room, two bathrooms, a front porch, our adjacent parking spaces (can be used for other things besides parking), and a back balcony overlooking train/river.
- We have a small kitchenette equipped with small microwave, small fridge/freezer, sink, and counter. Groups often use this for a food staging area.
- Folding tables: we have two eight-foot rectangular tables, two four-foot, and two three-foot. Chairs: we have over 50 folding and non-folding chairs. We also have other wooden tables around the room. You can rearrange the furniture and decorate as you wish, but within reason.
- We have one large speaker set up that fills the room with sound well and a cord you can use to connect your device through a headphone jack.
- There is a lectern, wireless microphone.
- We have a stash of ceramic dishes and mason jars for vases.
- The space is on one level and is wheelchair accessible. There are no stairs; there’s a slight ramp in front off the parking lot.
- We can offer recommendations of caterers who know the space and we’ve had good experiences with. We live here and can recommend other vendors and ideas you may want as well; just ask.
You are responsible for set up and clean up of the facility and may have to buy nominal additional insurance depending on event type.